LEARN WITH FRIENDS OR ON YOUR OWN
Clicks Gone Wild offers two exciting options to learn how to get the most out of your digital camera. We have our popular
Clicks in Your Home Program or One-on-One instruction of our beginner, intermediate and advanced level courses which are taught throughout Arnprior, Renfrew and the surrounding area. More information about us and our courses can be found in the links above. Send us an e-mail at clicksgonewild (at) gmail (dot) com to book your course with Clicks.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dog-gone Delightful Share!

A few months ago, we had the pleasure of taking a road trip to Metcalfe to teach Mastering the Basics, Parts 1 and 2 back-to-back to a keen group.  Johanne was one of the participants that day and she wrote this lovely testimonial to share:
"For my 16th Birthday (a few years ago now ;-) my parents gave me my first Canon Rebel, a 35mm. I loved this camera; the pictures I shot were crisp, clear and exactly how I wanted them. About five years ago, I decided to upgrade my Rebel to a digital version; with that said, I was very disappointed in the quality of the images I was taking and as such, lacked the interest in photography that I once had.
A friend of mine asked me if I'd be interested in participating in the Mastering the Basics Courses, Parts 1 and 2 that she would be hosting in her comforts of her home a few months ago.  I accepted and was quite impressed.  The atmosphere was relaxing and fun amongst friends, and Rhonda and Gemma's 'hands-on & try-it-out' instruction style kept the course interesting.  It was easy to learn and retain the information shared. 
Since attending these courses my dSLR has not had time to collect dust, and I'm even more pleased now with the outcome of my pictures than I was before using my old 35mm. Thank you Rhonda and Gemma for helping me rediscover my passion for 'good pics'.
Looking forward to attending the Manual Course in January!
~ Johanne"
Here is a picture of her dog, Pepper, that she took before taking the Mastering the Basics courses:
The second image is a picture Johanne took after taking the courses.  Notice that the new image doesn't use harsh flash to properly expose the picture, the colours are more true-to-life, the background is nicely blurred, and there is more thought put into composition.  
Nicely done, Johanne!  We love this image!  Thanks for letting us share!


Do you want to learn how to take better everyday photos?  We can teach you too. :) Upcoming Mastering the Basics, Part 1 and Part 2 courses are listed here: http://clicksgonewild.blogspot.com/p/class-schedule.html

Register for any of our January courses by sending an e-mail to clicksgonewild@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment